Friday, July 6, 2012

PROJECT A

Project A




This is the best movie I've ever seen.
I feel bad about having put Swiss Family Robinson in the top 20 (or whatever I said) movies I've ever seen. Maybe it's in the top 40 or 50 or something. There are lots of good movies.


There is no way tho that Project A is not the best movie I've ever seen. It is better than Jurassic Park, and the last time I watched Jurassic Park was just a couple of weeks ago or something.


It's a movie starring Jackie Chan, directed by Jackie Chan, and written by Jackie Chan.


It's a sailing movie with coast guards and pirates.


Jackie Chan was a coast guard but some evil rich kid turned all of the coast guard bros into lowly policemen because he wanted to make a sneaky deal with some pirates. He wanted to sell 100 police rifles to the pirates.


Usually I don't care about and can't pay any attention to plotty stuff in comedy/action movies, re: it's always just some gangsters talking to each other in order to set up funny or actiony scenes that were probably thought up before they tied them all together with some stupid gangster plot anyway.


I sort of paid attention to the plotty stuff in this movie tho because it was good (afaict). Jackie Chan has turbble with everyone, and he works with a fat thief because whatever they do benefits both of them. Jackie Chan has to trick everyone att incl. his thief partner and it's great.


Good lord there couldn't be a better genre than kung fu comedy.

I'm writing this post in a weird way because I feel weird about this perfect movie. I'm trying to keep myself from getting too gay about it.

The emperor of Japan wanted Jackie Chan to make a sequel and Jackie Chan made a sequel. It is such a good movie.

I'm just going to write about some gags and stunts and gagstunts and boats.



want a game that uses this board











and music starts playing















Actually, the gags and stunts are way too hard to turn into decent pix. imo this movie is so good that I'm just going to have to "recommend" it so that you can watch it and get a thousand gags and stunts in video form.

I'll just post about boats for the rest of this post.


There was a boat that got blown up early on but I don't want to bother finding it.




























they've been going in the wrong direction for 3 days. and it doesn't look like they have any food or water.

 I think that's all of the boats. What variety. What a coincidence that the best movie I've ever seen also has so many different kinds of boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment