Friday, May 18, 2012

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time!






Today, we're proud to announce that we are making history: we're expanding our horizons, and reviewing a video game!

Kind of an awkwardly phrased title, if I'm honest. It's not Titanic Adventure: Out of Time, just Titanic: Adventure Out of Time. Is the subtitle meant to be an order? That seems rude.

 This is a pretty mysterious game, I must say. I've known it was on my computer for quite some time. I even mentioned reviewing this thing to Tommy a few months ago. But I don't remember downloading it. I've had this netbook for, like, half a year. I'm pretty sure I'd remember getting this. But I don't! Maybe it came preinstalled. Who knows.

That being said, let's get started!






*









My computer crashed. The thing started flashing different shades of yellow, and then it completely turned off.

This is just like one of those haunted games you hear about. The ones that appear all mysteriously, and turn out to be all screwed up, with people's faces missing and all the text being changed to "666". I would go to the ends of the earth to make a review, but I'm not messing with ghosts.



SCORE:




3 ICEBERGS OUT OF 10
I hate to be harsh, but quite frankly, this could have been better. I didn't see a single boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment